Sunday, October 30, 2011

Zoe Grace

Meet Zoe Grace
I'm back now and I'm feeling more like myself everyday.  I have good reason to feel better as you can see from the picture above.  Spike is still with me in spirit everyday, but Zoe is helping me to move on.  On that note, I'm back in my studio and have been working everyday.  It feels great.  I've created a sculpture that is a continuation of my "Art Patent Series".  You can view the other pieces on the patent series and the story behind them on my website anniemorganstudios.com.  I'm very happy with the way it turned out.  It's a whimsical piece as are the others in the collection.


"Hand-winding Moveable Pigment Blaster"
I entered the piece in the Grand Haven Art Walk along with an assemblage that I also created for that purpose.  I am going to make some changes to the assemblage (not many) but it's appropriate as the name of the piece is "Changes" and it's dedicated to my "Spikey Boy".
Louis Pasteur said "Chance favors the prepared mind".....and I decided to take artistic license and name the piece "Change Favors the Prepared Mind" - "Changes" is a shortened title. 
Right now I'm just finishing up an oil painting of a long narrow landscape that will be framed using an antique glass and cherrywood library bookcase door.  I'm so ready to be done with it.  I have re-worked the sky so many times.....I'm seeing stars! a bit of humor.  I'll post the assemblage in my next blog.
and I'm......back to the studio!



2 comments:

  1. I so happy that you are doing better since you lost your Spikey!
    Zoe Grace is quite a cutie pie!!
    I actually found you through Pintrest today, while searching for collage work.
    I did not notice the date on your post about Spikey(2011)when I posted a comment a few minutes ago. So I wanted to see if you had any new posts since then. So now I am caught up with you!! Lol

    You do beautiful work Annie!! Your Movable Pigment blaster is so AWESOME!!! :)
    I look forward in seeing your newest painting. The way you describe it reminds me of the song..A Long and Winding Road!! :)

    Hugs and Smiles,

    Susan

    sjmcdowell.blogspot.com
    Art of Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah
    Perdonen, Kamehameha
    Después del tema del Tetris viene el Dragon Ball Rap
    Quien no haya seguido esta serie es porque no tiene infancia
    Big Bang Attack ataca desde el Planeta Namek
    Vegeta, Son Goku, rivalidades Saiyan
    Allargat bastó (y es que en castellano raya)
    Mola más en catalán, prefiero Nubol Kinton
    El canvi de lloc instantani, al verlo me flipó
    Son Goku, Goten, Krillin, Pan, Trunks, Yamcha, Chaos y Tenshinhan
    Son Gohan de niño me flipaba en segundo nivel
    Satán no venció a Célula, tampoco Videl
    Nadie podía con Broly el Super Saiyan legendario
    Pedir la energía a todo el planeta fue necesario pa' vencer
    La bola Genki carbonizó a Majin Boo
    Y Freezer remodelado se vió frente la espada de Trunks
    Los Ozaru perdían el juicio
    Se destrozaban ciudades, atraviesan edificios
    Uno, dos, tres, fusión
    La ocarina contenía a Hildegan dentro de Tapion
    Las bolas de Dragón esparcidas por el mundo
    Teniendo radar y cápsulas habrá que poner rumbo
    Raditz murió junto a Gokú, Vegeta se cargó a Nappa
    Gohan lo tuvo crudo con los guerreros de Plata
    La fuerza aumentaba a no sé cuántos Kilis
    Vegeta dejó controlarse por Bavidi
    Cor Petit y Krillin se convirtieron en piedra
    Por Dabra y el gran Saiyan-Man se rebela
    Pelea contra los terroristas que hay en la ciudad
    Dragon Ball Rap, Boojack, Per mi Bola de Drac
    Bienvenidos sean siempre a la sala del tiempo
    Donde un día real allí es una año de entrenamiento
    Los Androides surgieron del Dr. Gero
    En los torneos casi siempre Goku puedaba primero
    En los cielos se apalanca siempre Yajirobai
    Me hacía gracia ver llegar sobre un tronco a Tao Pai Pai
    Turles y la fruta del poder
    Garlic, Junior, se hizo grande en un momento, joder
    ¿Alubias mágicas? Nah, monjetas mágicas
    Kaio Shin, Vegetto, el resultado de Pothara
    Con la ayuda de Paikun fusión de Goku y Vegeta
    Janemba no pudo compararse al poder de Gojeta
    Gotrunks en Tercera, era un vacilón
    Cuando alguien perdía la vida lo resucitaba Shenron
    Oolong, Bulma, Pooar, Dende, todo en un papel
    El máximo poder se quedó en el cuarto nivel
    ¿Fuerzas especiales? Ginyu cambia de cuerpo
    Dodoria, Zarbon, Recoom, todos acabaron muertos
    Cooler, Baby, Dragones de cada estrella
    Bardok hizo lo posible por defender su planeta
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Ball Z (es arte)
    Dragon Ball GT, sea el que sea lo parte

    ReplyDelete